Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome to all Officer Recruits

Please post "OFFICER" under this post and post your Facebook profile link in order to get promoted as an Officer and Get Pimped

114 comments:

Lid said...

POST HERE... "OFFICER"

Unknown said...

"OFFICER"

Unknown said...

I wannna be an officer

Lid said...

Put your profile link guys...

Like this..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001816353811

Otherwise I wont know who you are and I cannot pimp you then

Unknown said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER

Unknown said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER


http://www.facebook.com/wilfrid.agboton

covartina said...

officer

Jenna Kreis said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/#!/missmystify4u

Pankaj said...

"OFFICER"

Anonymous said...

OFFICER!!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000598642013

Unknown said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000463578439

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000560257747

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001401348574

Anonymous said...

i wanna be an officer!!!


http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001243000448

Unknown said...

Yes, please! Wanna be an Officer!You can probably keep the 'Gentleman' role, though! :-s

http://www.facebook.com/OfficerAndGentleman?v=app_4949752878#!/profile.php?id=100001061047669

Anonymous said...

I want to be an OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1110175867

Anonymous said...

I wanna be an officer!!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103050200

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/OfficerAndGentleman?v=app_4949752878#!/vladislav.nedyalkov

Anonymous said...

Officer
http://www.facebook.com/antrainor

Anonymous said...

I Wanna B an Officer..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000664271348

Jerome Darkheart said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100000469719436

Anonymous said...

Officer

amanda wolfe said...

officer
http://www.facebook.com/Awolfe21

Anonymous said...

I wanna be an officer!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiggy98 said...

I wanna be an officer

Tiggy98 said...

I wanna be an officer

http://www.facebook.com/tiggy98

Anonymous said...

Officer

Anonymous said...

Officer

Anonymous said...

Officer


http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000407688162

Anonymous said...

Officer

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/wolfgang.eiter

Hajidon said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/Arslan1990

Anonymous said...

I want to be an Officer.

http://www.facebook.com/schulere

john said...

officer

Anonymous said...

officer
http://www.facebook.com/Cil3nt

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001172942743

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001171203832

RIPBER said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/RIPBER

Tarun said...

officer
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001206301158

chris said...

officer

http://www.facebook.com/Chrayzie#!/Chrayzie

Lid said...

Ok Guys... All Of You Have Been Putted In The Officers List And Are Ready To Be Pimped In The Next Round...

I hope You All Will Get A Good Response From This Pimping

Julio César said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001473455791

Anonymous said...

" OFFICER "
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/DaSchlickest

Huia said...

OFFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000980754562

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/#!/Silver.Fox25

Anonymous said...

Artist Sohel:)



OFFICER


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001401348574

Anonymous said...

i invited all my frenz (4196)
pls pimp me

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1059218781

Anonymous said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER


http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000050425443

Anonymous said...

"Officer"
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=156671851034575#!/profile.php?id=645521680

PIERRE said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/pierreroodt

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=700229208

codename47 said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/agentcode47

Anonymous said...

OFFICER http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001500985463

Anonymous said...

i want to be an officer and a gentleman, please add me daily player and gifter

Shivani Ram said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560703955

Shivani Ram said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560703955

jay said...

Officer

Anonymous said...

officer

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001788391824

Unknown said...

OFFICERS
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1613981171

Max Khong said...

OFFICERS
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100000035882954

Hadie said...

"OFFICER"

Anonymous said...

officer

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=680709854

coby said...

"OFFICER" http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001204844202&v=wall

Unknown said...

OFFICER

100001581371510

Anonymous said...

xlady would be nice

Dina said...

OFFICER

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/?zy_link=appage&ref=bookmarks&count=2

Thank you,

Dina Fleischer

Anonymous said...

officer
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1434203103506#!/profile.php?id=100000058282646

yogurtforthesoul said...

Shared and sent.

http://www.facebook.com/yogurtforthesoul FB profile link.

I don't need massive adds, as I'm already very high. But, if you need a semi-heavy hitter, i.e.--90k and rising, 1k or so per week, level 500+, raising level at about 1-2/day, and personal stats are about 1.5k each and rising.

Officer. I'll try to help where I can. It gets hard to keep everyone happy in a big family. ;p

Anonymous said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER




http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHwxMDk2NzExMjU%3D%22%7D

Anonymous said...

OFFICER









http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001027615707

Anonymous said...

i wanna be a officer.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000510610897

Rochelle said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000441672232

riderhrd said...

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/editprofile.php i want to be a member

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/Ryuu.Aholic

Anonymous said...

heloo ladies and gentlemen..am proud to be here wit uUu

Anonymous said...

Officer

Anonymous said...

Officer
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHw0NzY1ODg0Mw%3D%3D%22%7D

Anonymous said...

Officer
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=671429082

Anonymous said...

"OFFICER"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001540793099

Cristian said...

Officer

Donald Crockett said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001215833135

Remi said...

"Officer"
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&ref=mb#!/profile.php?id=100000765355632

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=668762815

Anonymous said...

Add me !! Daily player !! Oficers !!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/marwinButtonMan

Unknown said...

"OFFICER"
http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/profile.php?id=%7B%22user%22%3A%22cHwxMTQ1NzI5Njc%3D%22%7D

Anonymous said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/brownellshea

Eldreth said...

Officer

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=748833471

vidur khanna said...

OFFICER

by : vidur khanna

facebook profile link : http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1621794547

Paulo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulo said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/paulo.freixo

Anonymous said...

OFFICER PLEASE
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500910868

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000023660361


"I love Mafia Wars! Add me and I will add you!"ℋஜ۩۞۩ஜℒ

OFFICER

Timothy William Gile said...

I want to be an officer

Lid said...

-------------------------------------

Ok Guys... Everyone Of You Have Been Putted In The Officers List.....

-------------------------------------

Anonymous said...

I wanna ba an OFFICER.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001365758444

Anonymous said...

I wanna be an OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000888086742

Noodle said...

I wanna be an OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/bondagegrrl

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com!/profile.php?id=100001709296234

Anonymous said...

officer

jun xiang said...

'Officer'
http://www.facebook.com/khoo.junxiang

Anonymous said...

I wanna be an OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1324581453

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

Marta said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/martasilvia

MR.B said...

"OFFICER"
http://www.facebook.com/bibek007

RAFAEL said...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000024544368


OFFICER

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/alAqwa

Shane Christian Jeu Bendisula said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000751400165

Shawn Ivan Josh Bendisula said...

I WANNA BE AN OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000805614297

Anonymous said...

WANNA BE AN OFFICER http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1420568215

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1157072744

Anonymous said...

OFFICER

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000240217823

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001500985463

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001028892577

Anonymous said...

OFFICER
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000395064263